inspiration

Monday, November 9, 2009

aqui es Fabi...
This is our housemate Fabienne. She is from Switzerland. She's 22. She has lived in Santiago for 3 months. Starting tonight she is going to travel all around South America by herself!


She's super funny super silly and very brave.




Isn't she a rockstar? I just LOVE it when I meet people who are so free-spirited and admirable. She does what she feels---and that's something I really like. I'm going to miss her alot but I know we will meet again..if not in some other part of South America in Switzerland or America.
We sent her off in true Chilean style--getting fresh mango juice at a cafe nearby and eating palta (avocado) on toasted bread..the most delicious tasting thing ever. I wish her luck and safety in her travels and I can't wait to hear crazy stories all about it.

Buen Viaje Fabi!! <3

1 comments:

christinemayo said...

you're so adorable haha