some more s'more

Saturday, July 24, 2010

I've been craving a s'more ALL summer. I'm still trying to get my sister to make one for me. 

There have been a gazillion s'more inspired recipes online..

The S'more Cookie Bar


The S'more Milkshake



S'more Brownies


(via olivia rae)


And of course the original..


(via Flickr)

Whenever I think of s'mores I think of that scene in The Sandlot when they explain to Smalls what a S'more is.

Ham Porter: Hey, Smalls, you wanna s'more? 
Smalls: Some more of what? Ham Porter: No, do you wanna s'more? Smalls: I haven't had anything yet, so how can I have some more of nothing? Ham Porter: You're killing me Smalls! These are s'more's stuff! Alrite now pay attention. First you take the graham, you stick the chocolate on the graham. Then you roast the 'mallow. When the 'mallows flaming... you stick it on the chocolate. Then cover with the other end. Then you scarf. Kind of messy, but good! 



0 comments: