its been awhile

Thursday, August 19, 2010

credit: lost! eek!

Time flies! I love this little painting. "Let's go everywhere.."  my sentiments exactly! Staying true to my gypsy tendencies, I have once again changed locations. I decided to take a risk and move to Boston. Luckily, I have a huge and wonderful support system here that has been amazingly helpful. Things are moving along here and I'm excited. Learning about a new city is always fun and full of adventure. I'm seriously a blessed girl to have family and friends that are so encouraging. Anyway it's almost the weekend! Eat some ice cream and enjoy! 

2 comments:

Dana said...

Congrats! do you have a job there? Good luck!

Tara said...

gracias! I didn't before I came but I'm going to start off working at the Boston Children's Museum! I'm excited. Let's see a picture of your belly missy! How are things going?? besos