pup pup puppies

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Lately I've been having extreme puppy play time withdrawal. I'm also pretty much infamous for my clumsy collective behavior. Thus--not being able to have access to lil cuddle buddies has unfortunately resulted into self-injury. Over the weekend I ran along the Charles River with my lovely roommate Rachel. Usually, I run in the early mornings when not many people/pups are about. Because of the amazingly/unbelievable weather pretty much EVERYONE ever was out and about soaking up the sun. So I was running along and spotted the cutest little baby pup and was so distracted I tripped, rolled my ankle, and fell off the running path. Luckily I wasn't hurt too badly! It was pretty hilarious and Rachel noted that it was similar to the effect attractive women have on men in movies when walking unaware-like. I can't wait till I get to see those crazy little devil dogs again to get my fill of puppy love!



0 comments: