and so it begins...

Monday, October 12, 2009




So Im setting up this little blogger to document my experiences in Chile as an English Teacher. Good way to keep in touch and all that jazz. I am very excited and nervous for this new adventura. I am interested to observe Chilean culture--food, fashion, politics, relationships--theres something about exploring unknown territory and people that I love. The idea that I don’t know what is going to happen or anything about my surroundings is thrilling and exciting. We start our training classes on Tuesday..its going to be intensive but Im ready! I had such a good send off from my family and friends..I feel really loved and supported even from afar! Its hard to believe that I am already on my way to my next phase of my life post college. How does the time go so fast? I am so lucky to be able to travel all over the world and see so much of it..Cant wait to see what happens next!
besos to all!

4 comments:

Hannah said...

i am so excited for ju!! cant wait to hear more! im going to dinner right now but ill be back up in like an hour or hour and a half!! mas fotos por favor!

christinemayo said...

so you know that since you've made this blog, you HAVE to write in it pretty much everyday. like before you go to sleep. miss youuuu!

Vanessa said...

so glad you have a blog!& i can't wait to follow it throughout the next year! i'm so excited for you and miss you too much already!! and don't worry i'm not expecting you to write every night, i'm not as demanding as christine. love you <33333