feliz navidad

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas to all!


This is my first Christmas apart from my family. Although this is a little triste I am thankful to have a wonderful Chilean family to celebrate with! The amazingness of technology enabled me to see my family's lovely faces last night and again today. I am thankful for so much--friends, food, health, opportunity, new experiences, learning, teaching and family family family. Christmas is a time for reflection on the year past and the year to come. I can't wait to see what adventures happen next! Wishing you and yours the best this holiday and many besos y abrazos a todas! Love! Food! Happiness!

ps. Due to the very HOT weather here (90s!) We are having a giant Christmas bbq today! Will post pictures soon!

image via CitySage

0 comments: