happiest birthday

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Happy Birthday to the best sister in the world! 
You are such a lovely young woman and I am so lucky to have you as my partner in crime! You are easily the funniest, most beautiful and talented baker I have ever known and I can't wait to see what fabulous and inspiring things you do next! I wish we could be together today but I know we will celebrate soon with a tasty treat and our favorite silly movies.
You are beautiful inside and out and really the most lovely and amazing!
ps. sorry for telling you that you were adopted from wolves with brother all those years ago.




Hannah I love you! 




1 comments:

christinemayo said...

this is by far the cutest post ever in life. honestly, hannah is SUCH a lovely human being. and she's lucky to have you as her amazing sister!