simple pleasures

Tuesday, April 27, 2010



Sometimes when I grow weary of the world, I like to think of some simple things that make me realize how the little good things in life contribute to the many reasons why I am a lucky and blessed girl.


Right now, I'm loving..


Fresh mint in my sparkling water..it makes me feel classy and tastes delicious! Did you know that Greek mythology said that mint leaves represents hospitality? My next dinner party is definitely having sparkling mint water on the menu!


Getting cherry blossoms from the farmer's market with my mama. It reminds me of Japan and Washington D.C...two places I'm dying to visit!


(Images via wideopenspaces)

Aveeno's new nourishing fig and shea butter body wash..As many of you know..I am obsessed with all things fig (the fruit--dried and fresh, I even painted a fig painting once!). This body wash smells amazing and feels great! Yum!

Talking to good friends about exciting upcoming adventures and getting a contagious feeling of giddiness! (Realized I have a tendency to do this after chatting with my lovely amazing friend Amanda about upcoming adventures in one of our old haunts-Paris!)

(Image via cosasminimas)

Iced Coffee and the way it looks when you put just the right amount of soy milk in! 

(Image via Google)

Try and think of some little things that make you happy this week! It's fun!
Besos!

2 comments:

christinemayo said...

this was is too cute! hahah i love love love you you and mama daly (p.s. yesterday i was thinking of what on earth mama daly's actual name was! crazy..apparently i've been calling her mama daly for too long) buying cherry blossoms. i will take you to japan one day.

right now... i have pink flowers in a vase on the coffee table and i am quickly realizing how happy it makes me seeing fresh, pretty flowers in my home everyday. the sunshine. little kiddies who fall on their knees, get up, cry a little until their moms/dads say they're ok, and the kiddies laugh hysterically (at what? i don't know). sipping wine with good friends. ridiculous adventures. talking about life and the many opportunities and possibilities of what the future has in store for us.

Tara said...

ooh this makes me so happy!! Omgosh sippin wine with friends is sooo good and I cant wait to go to Japan!! :) (ps. mama daly=Becky! heheh) I cant't wait to see you and hug you so much!!