weekending

Friday, May 28, 2010

It's Friday Huzzah! Our parents have left for the weekend so we have the house to ourselves...not sure what exactly will be the outcome of this situation...I'm excited because it's finally supposed to be nice weather again (it's been rainy and gloomy for this past week and a half)! Other than that this weekend is filled with working, friends, and my siblings are thinking about checking out the Jazz festival. 


This week I was inspired by a few things...




This adorable photo from the Pioneer Woman's happiness photo project:

(image via Pioneer Woman)

I love how when you really laugh hard your face crinkles in the best way.

Since it's almost summer I have had picnics on the mind..I'm thinking of trying my own version of this stinky cheese and champagne combo sometime soon...mmmm. YUM.





(image via Joanna)

Lastly, I've been reminiscing about Paris a lot lately and going through old photos..I'm counting down the days till my bestie Vanessa gets back (from frolicking in Spain) so we can be annoying and nostalgic together!  


Vaness and I on the Champs Elysees 2006
(image via me circa 2006)

Bike riding in Giverny 
(image via Vaness)

Enjoy this long weekend and be sure and think/thank those who have served our country. Cheers! 




4 comments:

Tara said...

does this work?

Vanessa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vanessa said...

I like how I'm "frolicking" around Spain, I couldn't have put that in better terms. I can't wait to reunite with you and be annoying & nostalgic haha! I'm loving that Pioneer picture, that girl is seriously adorable!! I love you and am loving your blog!!

Tara said...

Yay! Thanks boo. so glad the comments are back! hahah I Love YOU!!