yummy.com

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Having a sister who is obsessed with baking makes one already food enthused person even more of a foodie. I have always been an avid reader of food blogs--I love to see the creative combinations that people come up with and think that cooking is a chance to be spontaneous. I prefer to cook things by working with what I have and trying new things..I'm not much for measurement to be honest. I leave that for my sister! Anyway, one of my new favorite food blogs is Sprouted Kitchen. I can't get enough of this delicious blog! Best of all, she emphasizes vegetables and farm fresh ingredients--something very important to me--while keeping the balance with some treats.


I've been salivating over her Veggie Le Crunch




and



DROOL.

2 comments:

christinemayo said...

i was JUST introduced to this blog! love!
let's make stuff from here next week <3

Dana said...

thanks for sharing!!!!! love it!